Smoked Salmon Rillette
Member recipe by roobarb100
- 4oz packet smoked salmon
- 6oz fresh salmon fillet, boned, skinned
- 1/2 cup sweet butter
- 1/4 cup plan yoghurt
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp finely chopped chives
- 1 french baguette
- 6 parsley sprigs
- sea salt & black pepper
- Steam fresh salmon for approximately 8 minutes. Place on paper towel - set aside. Cool.
- Coursley chop smoked salmon. Place in mixing bowl. Combine with butter to make an even paste. Add lemon juice, yoghurt & chives. Mix well.
- Flake steamed salmon. Fold into smoked salmon paste. Place in serving dish.
- Garnish with fresh parsley. Chill for 2 hours.
- Thinly slice baguette. Brush with olive oil. Sprinkle lighlty with sea salt. Toast.
- Place serving dish on a large platter. Arrange toasted baguette slices around dish.