Meatballs with Tomato Sauce
Member recipe by jennyderry
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 pack 12 ready-made lamb meatballs (approx 450g)
- 4 onions, finely sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp finely chopped rosemary leaves, plus extra to sprinkle
- 2 x 400g cans chopped tomatoes
- 400g pasta, cooked, to serve
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a large frying pan. Add the meatball and cook, turning often, until browned. Remove from pan.
- Tip the onions and a pinch of salt and cook until very soft, 10-15 mins. Add the garlic and rosemary and cook for 2 mins more.
- Add the tomatoes and return meatballs to the pan. Simmer for 10 mins until the sauce has finished and the meatballs are cooked through. Season and serve with the pasta, sprinkle with rosemary.