Member recipe by muireannwalsh
Delicious fruit cobbler thats incredibly simple & quick & guaranteed to impress
- 115g Butter
- 250g Self-raising flour
- 400g light brown sugar
- 475ml milk
- 250g Frozen raspberries, left to thaw*
- 250g Cooking apples, peeled cored & choped into small pieces*
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Once oven temperature is reached melt butter in a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- In a medium bowl stir together the flour, sugar and milk; (if batter is a little lumpy thats fine) Pour mixture on top of melted butter in baking pan. DO NOT mix butter and mixture together.
- Mix apple & raspberries & drop into the middle of the batter; if more crust is desired add less fruit. Bake in preheated oven for one hour or until golden brown
- *Other combinations of fruit work fine, blackberries in particular.