Member recipe by kurrypowder
ServingsServes 1 - 12 Biscuits
- 200g (7ozs) stork
- 75g (3ozs) sugar
- 175g (6ozs) plain flour
- 25g (1oz) cocoa
- 50g (2ozs) cornflakes
- Chocolate icing and a walnut to decorate
- Cream butter and add sugar together using an electric beater.
- Add flour and cocoa beat together, lastly add cornflakes beat together.
- Grease a baking tray, and place a small golf ball sized ball of the mixture on the tray, then flatten with the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes at 180C, leave to cool.
- Once cool can ice with chocolate icing and a walnut, but I prefer not to!