wholemeal pancake with meat
Member recipe by katarzyna-duda
- 4cup wholemeal flour
- 1cup water
- 1cup milk
- pinch of salt
- 2-3 tsp oil
- 1breast of chicken, cube
- 1onion, chopped
- 4 sliced of unsmoked becon,chopped in cube
- 1 clove garlic, chooped
- 4 mushrooms, sliced
- salt, pepper, seasoning liquid
- Mix wholemeal flour with eggs, water, milk, salt until will be smooth. Take a non -stick frying pan put oil and fry pancake.
- Next make a meat stuffing. If you finish fry pancake, begin fry onion with garlic until gold. Add mushrooms, becon and chicken. Seasoning salt, pepper and seasoning liquid.
- Next put meat stuffing in the middle pancake and roll it. IF you like hot version put to frying -pan and reheat.