cheese and ham slices
Member recipe by lozz04
- 1 roll of puff pastry
- 1 egg
- 4 or 5 slices of ham
- 200g of grated cheese
- Peheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius, gas mark 6.
- Cut the ham up into little squares. Then mix with cheese.
- Lay the puff pastry flat and cut into 8 shapes.
- Place some cheese and ham on 1 shape and do the same for 3 more shapes.
- Mix the egg to make an egg wash.
- Then place the other 4 on top of the one with cheese and ham on.
- Press down the edge with a fork and pritch 3 times on the top.
- Wash with egg wash then place on a no-sick tray ans sick in oven for 10 mins
- When ready to eat put in oven again for another 30 mins