Member recipe by berdina
A nice spring recipe with fresh white asparagus and Spanish serranoham
- 300 gr. fresh white asparagus
- 150 gr. Serrano ham ( you can also use any other raw dried ham)
- fresh dill ( or 1/2 tablespoon dried dill)
- 6 eggs, whisked
- 2 tablespoon cream
- Peel the asparagus as usual and cook for about 20-25 minutes untill done.
- Mix the eggs with the dill, cream, pepper and salt in a bowl and poor into a frying pan.
- Very gently lay in and divide the asparagus and ham.
- On a very very small fire, let the frittata cook until firm. Do not turn upside down.
- When ready, allow to cool a little and then slice into wedges.