Member recipe by bigteddy2
ServingsServes 1 - 16 Cakes
- 2x 100g packets plain chocolate chips
- 4 ripe bananas
- 250g light soft Brown Sugar
- 2 eggs
- 250g self-raising flour
- 140g unsalted butter
- Preheat the oven to 180oC, 350oF, Gas mark 4. Lightly grease a 23cm (9in) square cake tin.
- Mash 4 ripe bananas peeled in a bowl, using a fork. Beat in 140g unsalted butter, softened, 250g light soft brown sugar, 2 eggs and 250g self -raising flour, sifted, until well blended. Stir in 2x 100g packets plain cocholate chips.
- Spoon inot prepared tin and level surface. Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Remove from the heat. Allow to cool in the tin. Cut inot 16 squares.