Homemade Easy Hot Cake Recipe
Member recipe by stelladias77
- * 250 grams Plain Flour
- * 1 teaspoons Salt
- * 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- * 4 whole Egg
- * 2 teaspoons Sugar
- * 2 Tablespoons Butter, Melted
- * 250 milliliters Milk
- Sift the flour. In a mixing bowl, combine sifted flour, salt and baking powder.
- Now take a second bowl. Combine the egg, sugar, melted butter and milk. Next, slowly add egg mixture to the flour mixture.
- Whisk until the batter is smooth like thin cream. Allow batter to rest 10 minutes.
- Next heat a frying pan on medium heat and brush the pan with a little melted butter. Pour the batter on the pan using a small ladle about 1/4 cup or 30 ml, making a basic pancake that about 5 to 6 inches in diameter. Cook both sides until nicely golden brown.
- Serve your hot cake with jam or your favorite syrup.