Casta De Carlin Lasange
Member recipe by paulcarlin
A Itialian style Lasange dish with loads of flavour. Served with home made chips and a loose green leaf salad
- 1 Large Onion
- 1 tsp Crushed Garlic
- 100g Mixed pepperes ( diced)
- 100g button mushrooms sliced
- 1 tsp Oragano
- 1 tsp Tomato puree
- 1 beef cube
- 100g chopped tomatoes
- 500g minced steak
- Jar od White sauce( Lasange sauce)
- 1 Pk Lasange Mixture
- 500g Grated mature cheese
- Green leaf salad
- Fry off the onion & garlic until soft.
- Add the mince and cook until brown.
- Add the remainder of the ingredients. Simmer for 20mins.
- Place a layer of mixture in a dish, cover with a layer of white sauce, then clover with lasange sheets. Repeat for 4 layers.
- Top with grated cheese. Cook for 1 hrs and 180C
- Serve with green leaf salad & Chips