White truffle parsnip tartlets
Member recipe by lennigeorge
ServingsServes 1 - 4 Tartlets
A lovely light vegetarian tartlet, a bit different from the usual veggie offerings.
- 4 medium size parsnips
- 1 potato
- 200 ml extra thick double cream
- small amount of truffle oil
- shavings of white truffle
- 250gm Shortcrust pastry
- Cut the pastry into four circles and blind bake them in individual tartlet dishes.
- Boil the parsnips & potato. Set one parsnip aside,
- Puree the other three with the potato and add to them the cream, truffle oil and shavings
- slice the fourth parsnip and lay it in the bottom of tartlets add the mixture on top
- bake for 20 mins in a regular oven