Member recipe by mocha17000
ServingsServes 1 - 10
Fabulous and fishy but fresh and full of life! Goes well with asparagus and Tartar sauce.
- 450g potatoes, peeled and in chunks
- 600g fish ( I used a mixture of salmon and smoked cobbler)
- Handful fresh tarragon, finely chopped
- Handful fresh dill, finely chopped
- Handful fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 1 small red chilli, finely chopped(optional)
- 1tsp lemon juice
- 2 slices of bread, in breadcrumbs
- 1-2 eggs whisked
- Small bowl of flour
- Boil the potatoes on a medium high heat for 15 minutes ,until soft. Mash them and place in large bowl.
- Preheat the grill to 210C. Poach the fish in a shallow saucepanfor about 5 minutes, break into fairly large flakes (chunks) and mix in lightly with the potatoes.
- Mix in lightly the dill, tarragon, chilli and lemon. Then season with salt and pepper if nescassary.
- Now you can either refridgerate for a while or use immediately. Shape into large rounds, coat all around with flour, then the egg, then the bread crumbs Place on an oiled baking tray and placein the oven for 5-10 minutes until golden brown on top.
- Serve with nice salad leaves.