stuffed cheese crust pizza
Member recipe by mastertris
a great mixture of peppers will exel the taste and the cheese adds softness
- 300g of self raising flour
- 50g of margerine
- 50ml of milk (any kind preferbly semi skinned)
- 2 eggs.
- 120g of cheese. any kind you choose.
- 1 green and red pepper (if wanted)
- 1 onion (if wanted)
- 5 small Mushrooms (if wanted)
- peproni or any choice of meat
- use about 60g of cheese on base the rest is for stuffing the crust.
- sieve all of you flour into a large mixing bowl.
- add margerine and use your hands to rub into bread crumby texture
- in a cup or small bowl. whisk you eggs into you milk.
- add egg and milk mixture to flour and marg.
- beat all toger until it's a thick, doughy substance
- using your hands make the dough into a ball and put onto a FLOURED WORK SURFACE
- roll out the dough into a flat base as thick or thin as you like.
- sprinkle the rest of your cheese onto the outside of the base and fold the outside of the crust ovwer the cheese.
- put in a pre heating oven 200 degrees celciuse or gas mark 6, for twenty minutes
- take out when cooked to your satisfaction and add you toppings.