Member recipe by nawazcook
- 1/2 kg beef, cubed
- 2 pods garlic
- 1/4" ginger
- 300 gms capsicum
- noodles, boiled
- 6 tbsp soya sauce : 2 tbsp vinegar
- (6:2) proportion
- 2 tbsp sugar
- aginomoto little more than a pinch
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- 2 chicken soup cubes
- salt to taste
- Boil beef for 45 mnutes. Marinate in vinegar, soya sauce and sugar. Stand for 1 hour. Remove beef pieces
- Deep fry the beef pieces and keep aside.
- Fry ginger garlic till dark brown. Remove
- Fry capsicum in the same oil. Add beef. Add 1 tbsp corn flour to the soya vinegar solution and blend well.
- Add to the beef chilli. Add chicken cubes. Add boiled noodles and mix well.