1. By participating in an online poll you agree that you accept these terms and conditions and our website terms and conditions.
2. Results of online polls and opinions expressed by users in the comments section of online polls (if any) do not reflect the views of the BBC, BBC Worldwide Limited or the website or publication related to the online poll.
3. Online polling is not robust and does not accurately reflect public opinion. Poll results will only be used as talking points or indicators and not as definitive data in future articles.
4. BBC Worldwide (or its partners) owns the results of the online poll and may use those results on its websites or in any of its publications in the future.
5. Voting is limited to one entry per IP address, per day.
6. Unusual voting patterns will be investigated and votes may be deleted if we believe there has been a duplication of votes or other manipulation of a poll.
7. We reserve the right to change, cancel or suspend a poll at any time.
8. We will state when a poll opens and closes. Any votes received outside the voting window will not count.
9. Polls are not competitions and will never include prizes or other inducements to take part.
11. The online poll is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to BBC Worldwide and not to Facebook.
12. If, for any reason, the online polling system fails, a poll may be suspended.
13. We cannot accept any responsibility for any technical failure or malfunction, or any other problem with any online system, server, provider or otherwise, which may result in any poll results being lost or not properly registered and recorded.
14. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.