Dad's Chocolate Liquor
Member recipe by chiannejolene
ServingsServes 1 - 2 Litres
- 750ml Vodka or spirit of choice
- 1x 500ml Cream
- 1x 300ml Condensed Milk
- 1x 2litre Milk
- 1x Slab of Chocolate of your choice
- Melt chocolate with 300ml of milk till smooth, then remove chocolate and milk from heat.
- Add Condensed Milk to Chocolate and Milk mixture. Whilst mixing in Condensed Milk, add half the Vodka, then the Cream.
- Use left over Milk and alcohol to make stronger or weaker.
- Pour into bottles and leave to chill.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…