Member recipe by cookingmad236
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 4 tsp mixed herbs
- pinch of salt
- pepper to taste
- pinch of hot paprika - don't worry, you don't taste it!
- juice of half a lemon
- 2 tbsp oil
- pasta of your choice.
- Dice the 4 chicken breasts, and pop the mixed herbs in a mixing bowl with 1 tbsp oil. Mix herbs in bowl and add the diced chicken. Then mix together and cover with cling film and place in fridge for 2 hours.
- Take the herb chicken out the fridge and undo the cling film and leave to stand while you heat up the rest of the oil in a frying pan. Add a pinch of basil into the oil. Then fry the chicken on a medium heat until cooked through.
- While the chicken is cooking boil up some pasta of your choice.
- You can serve this with a tomato sauce or without.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…