Chicken & Brocolli Bake
Member recipe by grubby
An easy peasy recipe with healthy chicken and brocolli and simple to make.
- 4 Chicken breasts
- For the sauce:
- 4 Tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 4 Tablespoons of double cream
- 1 teaspoon of medium curry powder
- 1 Tin of Condensed Chicken & Mushroom Soup (Campbells)
- 1lb Frozen brocolli
- 4ozs of Grated mature cheddar cheese.
- Cook the chicken breasts for 20 minutes in a deep sided large casserole at 350F or Gas 4
- While chicken is part cooking mix throughly all the sauce ingredients
- When the chicken has been cooking for 20 minutes arrange the frozen brocolli around the chicken in the casserole.
- Pour the sauce evenly over the chicken breasts and brocolli and sprinkle with the grated cheese.
- Place back into the oven for a further 40 minutes or until golden brown. Enjoy with baby new potatoes and peas and carrotts.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…