Deano's Garlic Mash Potato
Member recipe by chefdeano
this recipe is great... if your a garlic fan you will love my very own garlic mash potato... it takes between 1 hour - 1 hour 15 mins, all apends how you love your mash.
- Deano's Mash Potato
- Serves 4
- Preparation: 5 minutes
- Cook: 1 - 1 1/4 hours
- 3 large potatoes
- 9 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- 4 tablespoons vegetable stock
- 4 tablespoons warm skimmed milk
- 1. preheat the oven to gas mark 6/200'C (400'F). Prick the potatoes well with a fork or sharp knife and place on a baking tray with the garlic cloves. bake for 1 - 1 1/4 hours until soft.
- 2. scoop out the potato flesh and mix with the vegetable stock and warm milk. squeeze the garlic cloves from their skin and mix the soft, roasted insides of the garlic into the potatoes. mash together and season with salt and pepper.
- then serve.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…