Beef and Brocoli Stir Fry
Member recipe by thompsy
- 60ml soy sauce
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon of garlic
- 600g sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons of rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of ginger
- plenty of broccoli florets
- 4 servings of rice noodles
- Heat the soy sauce in a wok or frying pan. Add the onions and garlic and fry until opaque.
- Add the beef and fry for 7 - 10 mins, stirring regularly.
- Stir together the oil, vinegar and ginger and add to the pan.
- Cook the broccoli for 2min in the microwave and add to the pan.
- Prepare the noodles according to the packet. Drain, toss with the beef and broccoli mix and serve.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…