Member recipe by coopersned
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 450g pork sausages
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- 600ml vegetable stock
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed (I find floury potatoes work best!)
- 2 large carrots, diced
- 1/2 swede, peeled and diced
- Heat oil and butter in a large pan and fry the sausages for 7 minutes on a low heat until browned, remove
- Add onions to the pan and fry until soft. Cut sausages to required size (I usually cut into 4) and return to pan with onions.
- Add tomatoes and stock and bring gently to the boil before adding the vegetables.
- Cover and simmer for 30 minutes or until the vegetables are cooked
- Serve in bowls with plenty of crusty bread to mop up the juice!
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…