Member recipe by wiels000
- 4 Italian buns
- 10 tbsp olive oil
- 8 slices of salami
- 200 gr mozzarella in slices
- 75 gr rocket
- 8 slices of mortadella
- 4 tomatoes in slices
- handful of basil
- salt and pepper
- Cut the heads of the buns and save them. Scoop the bread out of the buns
- Smear the insides of the buns with olive oil.
- Fill the buns in layers: start with salami, mozzarella,roket,mortadella, tomato,basil,salt and peper. When you have filled all the buns drizzle them with olive oil and put the heads of the buns on top
- Wrap the buns tight in clingfilm and put them in the fridge so you can eat them preferably the next day.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…