Stuffed Mushroom Starter
Member recipe by emsy80
- Large Mushroom (one per person)
- Camemberg cheese
- Half a medium sized sweet potatoe per mushroom
- chilli, garlic or olive oil depending on individuals taste
- oven bake sweet potatoe in foil for around an hour depending on size.
- Pour one-two table spoons of chosen oil over each mushroom and bake for 5-10 mins. until half cooked.
- Scoop inner of potatoe, and stuff into mushroom.
- Now put a good chunk of cheese on top and bake for 10 mins or until cheese has melted.
- Add salt and pepper if required.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…