Quick 'n' Yummy snack.
Member recipe by naomi_8307
Just a quick snack to have before any meal, its not filling just good for the taste buds!!!
- Pack of Vita Wheat biscuits either sandwich size or snack size
- Block of Crackabarrel Cheese
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1 jar of Gherkins.
- Butter a vita wheat biscuit, cut cheese to the right size.
- put 2 slices of tomato on 1 sandwich size biscuit or 1 slice cut in half for a snack size biscuit.
- then slice the gherkins long ways and thinly and the same amount of gherkins as you do tomato slices.
- Then lastly top with salt and cracked pepper and enjoy im sure you will.
- The first time I tried these, i have at least 4 biscuits a day now and its all healthy for you too!! bon appetite
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…