Member recipe by smrtdundee
- 250g Spaghetti/Penne pasta
- 50g Pancetta (diced)
- 2 Egg yolks
- 200ml single cream
- 2 Garlic cloves (crushed)
- Salt & pepper (to taste)
- 50g Salted Butter
- 25g grated Parmesan Cheese (more/less depending on taste)
- Cook the pasta in salted boiling water until al dente.
- In a saucepan, slowly shallow-fry the pancetta in the butter. Add the garlic and cook until the pancetta turns golden brown and crispy.
- Meanwhile, mix the eggs yolks and cream and season with a little salt and pepper. Stir well. Pour mixture into your saucepan and heat for approximately 2 minutes - stirring continuously.
- Drain the pasta. Take the saucepan off the heat and add the pasta to your saucepan. Stir well.
- Plate up and sprinkle the parmesan cheese over your dish.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…