Member recipe by cooleyville
Classic, refreshing, bold, easy on the eyes...these adjectives describe both the player it's dedicated to and the actual Brazilian cocktail!
- 1 lime, quartered (save a piece for garnish)
- 1-3 tsps. of sugar
- 2 ounces of cachaça
- crushed ice, just enough to fill your glass
- add lime and sugar to glass, smash enough to release lime juice, but not too much or it might to be bitter.
- add ice, add cachaca. add garnish.
- watch out! this drinks sneaks up on you, captivates & seduces with its subLime potency. (did you see what i did there...lime/sublime) I only wish the same could be said about an impromptu liaison with Kaka. enjoy!
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…