Oyster Mushroom Crostini
Member recipe by lmayne
- About 300-400g mixed oyster mushrooms, sliced
- Large knob of butter
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed and finely chopped
- 1 ciabatta, cut into 2 squares and sliced in half widthways
- 1 80-100g goats cheese round (e.g. Capricorn brand)
- A small bunch of chives, chopped to serve
- Melt the butter in a pan and fry the mushrooms and garlic over a medium heat until cooked.
- Lightly toast the 4 ciabatta slices on both sides under a meduim grill until the cut surface is firm but not browned. Top the ciabatta slices with the cooked mushrooms.
- Slice the goat's cheese into 4 circles and place one onto each of the crostini.
- Cook under the grill until the goats cheese is melted and slightly browned on the surface. Sprinkle the chives on and around the crostini and serve immediately.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…