Pork and Apricot Burger
Member recipe by e_leachums
- 100g lean pork
- 25g ready-to-eat dried apricots
- burger bun (I used a mini naan bread) and homemade salsa, to serve
- Place two thirds of the apricots (the most soft ones) in a food processor and blend until they form a paste. (if your apricots are tough soak in apple juice until soft)
- Add the pork to the food processor and blend until well minced.
- Turn out onto a chopping board. Slice up the remaining apricots and press into the burger mix. Shape into a patty and chill for 10 minutes if you have time.
- Grill for 4-5 minutes on each side and serve in the bun with the salsa. Enjoy.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…