Pasta with peppers and cheese
Member recipe by jdeclerc
Summer pasta bowl with sweet peppers, cherry tomoatoes and Philadelphia soft cheese. Low on calories. Delicious both warm and cold. Weightwatchers points : 6
- 80 gr uncooked pasta (spiral, penne, ...)
- 30 gr Philadelphia low fat soft cheese
- handful of cherry tomatoes
- 1 sweet pepper
- 1 shallot
- basil leaves
- Mediterranean herbs (eg BBQ herbs)
- 6 points per serving
- Boil the pasta till cooked
- Chop the sweet pepper and shallot and glaze in a hot frying pan. Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and add them to the pan. Add the chopped basil leaves and season with Mediterranean herbs.
- When the peppers are soft and glazed stir the Philadelphia soft cheese through the vegetables.
- Drain the cooked pasta and stir amongst the sauce in the frying pan. Leave for 1 minute and dish.
- A little Parmesan can be used to give extra flavor.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…