Member recipe by bethocallaghan
- 300g Pasta Shapes (such as Penne)
- 1 jar (300-400g approx) pasta sauce
- 2 tbsp Creme Fraiche / Double Cream
- 1 can sweetcorn, drained
- 100g ham
- grated cheddar and/or mozzarella cubes
- Pepper/dried mixed herbs (optional)
- Heat the oven to 180C. Cook the pasta according to packet instructions and then drain.
- In a large oven proof dish combine the pasta sauce, creme fraiche, sweetcorn and ham. Then mix in the cooked pasta.
- Top with the cheese and the pepper/dried mixed herbs if using. Then bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Serve with a mixed salad.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…