Raspberry & Chocolate Muffins
Member recipe by barryfloyd
ServingsServes 1 - 10 Muffins
Juicy raspberries and delicious white chocolate form a great partnership in these easy-to-make muffins
- 300g plain flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 100g caster sugar
- 100g unsalted butter
- 2 large eggs
- 200ml semi-skimmed milk
- 150g fresh raspberries
- 100g white chocolate
- Preheat oven to 200C/400F/gas mark 6. Line your muffin tin with ten paper cases.
- Sieve the flour and baking powder into a large bowl. Add the sugar.
- Melt the butter.In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk. Pour the melted butter and the egg mix into the flour. Stir but take care not to over mix.
- Stir in half the raspberries. Cut the white chocolate into small chunks and stir them into the mix.
- Spoon the mixture between the cases. Dot with the remaining raspberries. Cook for 15-20 minutes until golden. Let the muffins cool a little before tucking in.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…