Member recipe by davelynne
- 2 small onions, chopped
- 1 large garlic clove, crushed
- 3-4 rashers bacon
- 450g minced beef
- 2 400g can peeled tomatoes
- 1 can tomatoe puree
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- freshly ground black pepper
- worcestershire sauce
- 110g white tagliatele
- 110g green tagliatele
- 220g mozzarella cheese, very thinly sliced
- Fry the onion and garlic untiy transparent
- Add the bacon and fry a little longer
- Add the mince and fry until brown
- Add the tomatoes, tomatoe puree, salt, oregano, pepper and dash of worcester sauce.
- Simmer for 1-1.5 hours.
- Whn cooked boil the Tagliatelle for 10 mins or as instructed on packet. Drain
- In an oven proof dish, layer alternativelly Tagliatele, sauce and cheese. You can add mushrooms if you like, cook first and then add to the layers.
- Cook in a gas oven at gas mark 5, electric 190c, fan 170c for .5 hour until cheese has melted
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…