Member recipe by janetstewa
- 1 lb bacon pieces
- 1 red pepper cut up in cubes
- 8 ozs mushrooms sliced
- 8 ozs onion chopped
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- 1lb 4 ozs potatoes boiled and sliced
- 10 ozs grated cheddar cheese
- Fry the bacon in a little oil,then put in a casserole dish.
- Then in the same pan fry the onions,pepper and mushrooms then put on top of the bacon.
- Open tin of tomatoes and pour over the veg.
- Boil the potatoes and slice,place on top of veg.
- Cover with the grated cheese and bake for 45 mins on 180 degrees serve with crusty bread
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…