Tandoori Paneer Sandwich
Member recipe by rahulngoodfood
ServingsServes 1 - 1 Sandwich
An Indian cottage cheese delicacy made using fine Indian spices.......
- Paneer: 100gm
- Tandoori Masala: 5gm
- Mint Chutney: 10gm
- Mayonnaise: 5gm
- Coriander: 5gm, chopped
- Multigrain bread: 2 slices
- Salt: 5gm
- Marinate sliced paneer with tandoori masala and grill it to well done.
- Cut cooked chicken in to thin slices.
- Make a spread using mint chutney and mayonnaise.
- Spread this mint mayonnaise on both the bread slices.
- Arrange sliced chicken pieces on on bread slice and pour the rest of spread on this.
- Cover it nicely with other piece of bread
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…