Chocolate Orange Cheesecake
Member recipe by fayeizard
- For the Biscuit Base
- 85g butter
- 14 Dark Chocolate Digestive biscuits
- For the Cheesecake
- 900g of Philadelphia cream cheese
- 200g caster sugar
- 4 tbsp plain flour
- 2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp Cointreau
- 3 eggs
- 280ml sour cream
- For the Topping
- 140ml sour cream
- 2 tbsp Cointreau
- Cocoa powder
- Terry's Chocolate Orange Segments
- Line base of a 25cm springform cake tin with greaseproof paper. Melt butter then add the crushed biscuits. Press into the cake tin evenly. Bake for 10 mins in oven at 180c/gas 4.
- Whilst the base is cooking mix the cream cheese and sugar. Then add flour, vanilla, Cointreau, eggs and sour cream. Whisk until smooth.
- Let biscuit case cool then pour in the mixture. Bake for 10 mins on 240, then turn over down to 110c for a further 25 mins. Allow to cool for a few hours at room temperature.
- Mix the sour cream and Cointreau then smooth over the top. Chill for 30 minutes. Dust some cocoa powder on top. With a knife mark your portions and place one chocolate segment on each piece.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…