Member recipe by freakyfummz
- 400g Potato cut into wedges
- 2 x 315g packs diced lamb
- 2 Onions peeled and sliced
- 2 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1 tsp dreid oregano
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 28g Flat leaf parsley
- 150ml Lamb stock
- 3 Large tomatoes thickly sliced
- Preheat oven to 180C fan oven Line a baking tray with layers of kitchen foil Lay a sheet of baking parchment on top of the foil Place the potatoes in the dish with the lamb, onions, cumin, oregano, cinnamon, half the parsley and all of the stock - mix well
- Layer the tomatoes over the top, season with freshly ground pepper, then fold over the foil and parchment and secure by crimping the edges. Bake for 11/2 hours or until lamb and vegetables are tender and cooked.
- Cut open the parcel and sprinkle with the remaining parsley and serve.
- Add grilled halloumi cheese for a special Greek touch
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…