Summer fruit lemon tart
Member recipe by lynnicoggin
- 375 grams crumbled digestive biscuits
- 75 grams soft unsalted butter
- 400 grams cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 240 grams lemon curd (at room temperature)
- 125 grams blueberries
- 125 grams blackberries
- 125 grams raspberries
- 125 grams redcurrants (or pomegranate seeds)
- 125 grams small strawberries
- Process the biscuits and the butter to a sandy rubble and press into the sides and bottom of a deep-sided fluted tart tin approx. 25cm diameter x 5cm deep / 10inch diameter x 2 inches deep with a loose base. Place in the freezer (or fridge if that is not possible) for about 10-15 minutes.
- In a clean processor bowl, process the cream cheese and lemon curd or mix by hand and spread into the bottom of the chilled tart tin, covering the base evenly.
- Arrange the fruit gently so it doesn't sink in too much on top of the lemony cheese.
- Place the tart in the fridge overnight or for at least 4 hours. It does need to get properly cold in order to set enough for the tart to be unsprung and sliced easily.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…