Member recipe by nekent2426
ServingsServes 1 - 7 Cakes
- 250g of self raising flour
- 50g of margarine
- 125ml of milk
- 50g of raisins
- 50g of sugar
- Pre-heat the oven to about 220C. Put the flour and margarine in a bowl and rub with your fingers to make breadcrumbs.
- Then add your 50g of raisins and 50g of sugar and mix them together.
- Add the milk gradually and mix with a blunt knife until it forms a soft dough
- Then bring your soft dough in to a ball. Remember don't handle the mixture too much!
- Roll the dough out , so it is about 1.5 cm high.
- Then with a cutter cut out the scones and place onto a baking tray and cook for about 10-15 minutes.
- Then leave to cool on a cooling rack. Then you can enjoy your lovely fruity scones,