Member recipe by nekent2426
ServingsServes 1 - 7 Cakes
- 250g of self raising flour
- 50g of margarine
- 125ml of milk
- 50g of raisins
- 50g of sugar
- Pre-heat the oven to about 220C. Put the flour and margarine in a bowl and rub with your fingers to make breadcrumbs.
- Then add your 50g of raisins and 50g of sugar and mix them together.
- Add the milk gradually and mix with a blunt knife until it forms a soft dough
- Then bring your soft dough in to a ball. Remember don't handle the mixture too much!
- Roll the dough out , so it is about 1.5 cm high.
- Then with a cutter cut out the scones and place onto a baking tray and cook for about 10-15 minutes.
- Then leave to cool on a cooling rack. Then you can enjoy your lovely fruity scones,
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…