Unky Dan's Salsa
Member recipe by erinjk13
ServingsServes 1 - 4 Jars
I am not much of a Salsa fan, but this recipe is so good that I just can't stop eating it. Just the right amount of spice!
- 3 Tomatoes
- 1/2 Large White Onion (add more to taste)
- 1/2 Bunch of Cilantro
- 2 JalapeÃÂ±os
- 3 Cans of Petite Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Tablespoon of Coarse Sea Salt (add more to taste)
- 1 Rounded Tablespoon of Jar Garlic (add more to taste)
- Cut up the tomatoes and onion
- Put all ingredients into a food processor (may have to split ingredients in half, and mix two separate times.)
- If there is not room in the food processor the first time, put all blended items into a large bowl, and then blend the rest.
- Once all of the salsa is in the bowl, feel free to start digging in. It makes a lot, so you may want to put some of it into jars right away!
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…