Member recipe by paule2
- 300g dried apricots (ready-to-eat)
- 300ml fresh orange juice
- 200g coconut milk yogurt
- 2 egg whites
- Mint sprigs, to decorate
- Place the apricots in a saucepan with the orange juice and heat gently until boiling. Cover and simmer gently for 3 minutes.
- Cool slightly and then place in a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
- Stir in the yogurt.
- Whisk the egg whites until stiff enough to hold soft peaks and then fold in the apricot mixture.
- Spoon into 4 serving glasses or a large serving dish. Chill before serving.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…