Creamy Mango Cheesecake
Member recipe by paule2
- 115g organic gluten-free rolled oats
- 3 tbsp butter (goats)
- 2 tbsp clear organic raw honey
- 1 large ripe mango
- 300g cheese (goats)
- 150g coconut milk yogurt
- Finely grated rind of 1 small lime
- 3 tbsp apple juice
- 4 tsp powdered vegetarian gelatine
- Fresh mango and lime slices, to decorate
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C/400 degrees F/Gas Mark 6.
- Mix together the oats, butter and honey. Press the mixture into the base of a 20cm loose-bottomed cake tin.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, until lightly browned. Then cool.
- Peel, stone and roughly chop the mango.
- Place the chopped mango, cheese, yogurt and lime rind in a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
- Heat the apple juice until boiling, sprinkle the gelatine over it, stir to dissolve, and then stir into the cheese mixture.
- Pour the cheese mixture into the tin and chill until set.
- Turn out onto a serving plate and decorate the top with the mango and lime slices.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…