garlic chilli pasta
Member recipe by nic7cole
- 200g - 250g and pasta, penne & linguine personal favourites
- 3 large garlic cloves, crushed and some sliced
- 50ml extra virgin olive oil
- 2 red/green chillies or both, deseeded and chopped
- 1 finely chopped flatleaf parsley
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Cook the spaghetti according to packet instructions,
- In a frying pan over low heat, saute the garlic in the olive oil until golden but not browned add chillies,
- add pasta (using tongs or draining spoon) straight to frying the cooking liquid will stop the garlic and chillies from burning,
- add salt and pepper and more extra virgin olive oil,
- cook and mix till most on the cooked liquid has gone,
- now add your chopped flat leafed parsley,
- serve when parsly is mixed in, enjoy !!
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…