Roasted veg Cous Cous
Member recipe by rugbymadica
An easy, healthy and tasty roasted vegetable salad that is ideal as part of a buffet, or perfect for lunches.
- 1 butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- 3 red onions, roughly chopped
- 2 courgettes (different colours if available), sliced
- Small bunch of sage, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 300 g pack giant Cous Cous
- Preheat oven to 180 fan. Put all the veg into a large roasting tin
- Scatter over the sage leaves
- Pour over the olive oil and balsamic vinegar, and season to taste. Mix all the ingredients until well coated
- Roast the veg in a preheated oven for 45 minutes or until soft.
- Meanwhile cook the giant Cous Cous according to the packet instructions. Set aside
- When the veg is cooked mix the Cous Cous in. Stir until fully coated. Serve immediately.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…