Yummy BBQ Melt Chicken
Member recipe by clphillips
- 4 Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 8 Rashers of Streaky Bacon (smoked works best)
- 1 Bottle of Paul Newman BBQ Sauce (or any)
- Grated Cheddar Cheese
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees (fan oven). Carefully slice a pocket along the lengh of the chicken breast.
- Fill the pocket in each chicken breast with the grated cheese, as much or as little as you fancy.
- Stretch the rashers of bacon using the back of a knife and place the chicken breast on top of 2 rashers.
- Wrap the rashers of bacon over the chicken and tuck underneath if necessary.
- Place the wrapped chicken breasts onto a baking tray. Using a tablespoon, ladle the BBQ sauce onto the chicken breast making sure the top and sides are covered in a layer of the sauce.
- Place in the oven and cook for 20 minutes until the sauce has become sticky and the cheese is melted.
- Serve with wedges and salad or new potatoes and vegetables.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…