Low calorie brownie
Member recipe by mahi_v
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp coffee
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup curd
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- pinch of salt
- Stir together wheat flour, cocoa, coffee, baking powder, baking soda, sugar and salt; add oil, curd, milk and vanilla essence to the mixture, beating until well blended. Stir in nuts, if desired.
- Grease microwave pan.
- Spread batter evenly in greasing pan.
- Microwave it for 7-9 mins. Let cool for 30 minutes and serve.
- Tip: Serve hot brownie with vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…