Member recipe by chinnen1978
- Ayu (2)
- Balsamic vinegar (goblet 4-5 tablespoons)
- Salt (appropriate amount)
- Olive oil (appropriate amount)
- Paprika (1/2)
- Some of the scent, such as lemon and parsley (qs)
- The feces out of the anus
- Remove the jaws of fish Remove the jaw appearance is impaired, by the built-in cook at the back of the jaw, you can turn off the built-in bitterness.
- Soften the gills
- The salt sprinkled lightly throughout, put on the grill, I spray with olive oil spray (the back of the head) near the intestine. As well familiar, but this time I put a cut near the intestine.
- I just heated a little balsamic vinegar in the microwave Also pickled, I simply delicious, flavor is mellow by heating.
- Serve lightly fried vegetables and paprika, I Serve with baked sweetfish. Completed over the entire Ã©Â®Â the balsamic vinegar at the end.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…