Member recipe by emmafitz1996
ServingsServes 1 - 18 Muffins
Yummy muffins that you could pass as being 'healthy'. They have oats, dates and apricots!
- 125g Self-raising flour
- 125g Dark muscovado sugar
- 125g Butter
- 125g eggs (about 2 large eggs)
- 75g Chopped dates
- 75g Jumbo oats
- 75g Whole dried apricots
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Preheat the oven to 180 fan and line a baking tray with 18 muffin cases. Cream the butter and sugar together in a bowl.
- Add in the eggs a little at a time. (if you have them whisked in a separate bowl you can pour them in the butter mixture on a scale until it reads 125g)
- Fold in the flour until it is all combined and add the milk and vanilla essence.
- Fold in the dates, oats and apricots and fill the cases.
- Cook for 15 minutes or until you can insert a skewer and it comes out clean.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…