Member recipe by twar123
- 300g Passata
- 300g Pasta
- 1tbsp Mixed herbs
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 100g Cheese
- Boil some water and leave the pasta to simmer until thoroughly cooked.
- Whilst pasta is cooking, crush the garlic into the passata and add the Herbs and Chilli powder. Season well.
- Put the tomato mixture into the microwave on full power for 1 minute.
- Drain the pasta, put into a casseroll dish and mix in half of the cheese and the sauce.
- Sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top and put under the grill until it has browned and all the cheese has melted. Enjoy!
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…