chicken and vegetable pasta
Member recipe by toridudd
- 225g of penne pasta
- 1 onion
- 1 carrott
- 1 can of chopped tomatoes
- 1boneless chicken fillet
- prepare the vegetables and chicken.
- fry the onions and the chicken until cooked all the way through.
- add the chopped tomatoes and stir until it forms a sauce.
- add the peppers and carrots to the onions and chicken and wait until cooked.
- boil the pasta until its cooked.
- add the pasta to the sauce and mix together.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…