Roast potatoes with fennel
Member recipe by tarilang
- 3 fennel bulbs
- 1.5 kg/3lb 5oz medium sized waxy potatoes eg Charlotte
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 4 to 5 garlic cloves, peeled and roughly sliced
- Preheat oven to 200C/gar mark 6 Trim ends of fennel, remove bruised outer scales and cut off and keep feathery tips. Cut through the stems (need to be attached at the bottom)
- Boil potatoes till tender but firm. Add fennel in the last five minutes then drain.
- Chop feathery fennel tips. Heat olive oil and add garlic. Add potatoes and fennel, season and toss.
- Then put in oven for 35 minutes. Take out and sprinkle with the fennel feathery bits.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…